Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Important info about yourself that the guild needs to know?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kattandra

kattandra
Star

i were thinking that the chances of me beeing the only in the guild with alot of psycological problems or a few for that matter, were very small so i thought i'd make this thread for you to tell it on and to show that im serious i will be posting mine when im done creating this thread Smile

i don't know if im the only one but if so then you will learn some stuff about me take that as a whatever you wish to take it as XD

PLEASE DO NOT SEE ME DIFFERENTLY FOR THIS... i just think you should know this and i think others with a few probs either not as bad or worse should share too Smile will help the guild be a better community and have more fun Smile

My problems
1. im kinda scared of humans... been bullied by my teachers and ''friends'' been betrayed alot too resulting in me becoming very clinging to people i feel i can trust but very scared of the opposite people the people i can't seem to figure out scares the shit out of me ex today i had to leave the game for a while cause my mind were freaking out cause of the sudden 3 new members going crazy in the chat with a member i didn't really know anything about...

2. im depressive ... meaning that i can get depressions often and just be really cold sometimes and i will say sorry for that now and whenever that happens

3. im bipolar ... meaning that im extremely moody and emotional, so i may be laughing joking and flirty (my usual happy self) and then suddenly like a lightningbolt from a clear sky turn into a black vortex of emoness... if anyone experiences me turn like that im sry Sad i can't really help it :/

4. i got extreme paranoya ... but that wont be felt ingame or onforum XD

5. lots of other stuff if you want any info about any of this or me you can email me or add me on face or something or PM me ingame ofc Smile

well i hope that you won't go hatin' on me now i just thought that this were a relevant thing to have on a guiilds forum

cya ingame ppl Very Happy<3

kattandra

kattandra
Star

adding to number 1.
i were confused and already had a bad day and suddenly chat was spammed by unknown people with alot of random stuff which just confused me further and that just kept up till my mind said stop and triggered emoness Sad...

sry guys Smile<3

Skyfish

Star

DJ has diabetis and I've got asthma. Do those count?

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Well If you think its important the guild olieselskab and think it could have ab effect on guild then yea Smile?

DJ

DJ
Nebula

Sky has a severe case GERMAN RAAAAGE, totally important to know.

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Yea thats important XD sry bout all the spelæups and weird words i al posting from lay phone been attending something on my ike school Smile will be back Home soon thi

See you hits in game<3 Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum