Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

a musician in the guild asking about Music :D?

+3
Sharte
Ellioru
kattandra
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kattandra

kattandra
Star

hey guys Very Happy
as a musician and friend of you all Smile
i wondered? what music do they all listen to? O.O
so i thought that i'd ask you all Smile
which genres?
which bands?
which songs?

i will start out with my music Smile

Fit For Rivals - damage - crush (rock)

Suicide Silence - bludgeoned to death (deathcore)

Bring me the Horizon - Pray for plagues (deathcore)

Three Days Grace - all of their music Very Happy (punk and emo rock)

Aestetic Perfection - all of their music Very Happy (industrial dance)

Skunk Anansie - all of their music ^^ (punk rock)

Drowning Pool - Tear Away - Let the bodies hit the floor (metal and heavy metal)

Linkin park - most of their music (rock and metal and poprock)

Maximum The Hormone - most of their music (insane J- death metal and insane j-metalcore

whatever i can get my hands on from classical

whatever i can get my hands on from Celtic

Doctor Steel - all of his music (brainwash tunes and steampunk)

i listen to alot more but this is getting kind of a long message by now XD

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

I listen to pretty much everything, from Motley Crue to Britney Spears all the way to Ed Sheeran. Razz I think the only music I don't listen to much is anything that isn't non-English, basically because I don't understand what the heck is being said.

Sharte

Sharte
Star

Interesting thread~

I'll write mine:

I listen to all genres, starting from Mozart and ending with SlipKnot. I listen to those based on my mood.
I also listen to movie/game soundtracks (often).

Some of the music I'm into currently:

Disaster movie - Fuck song (Ending song) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_aiGrOYGI (very funny~)
Audio from Rhapsody a Musical Adventure, Little Princess (Marl Kingdom II) and Angels Present
System of a Down - War, Chop Suey
Mozart - Requiem
Antonin Dvorak - New World Symphony
Naruto Shippuuden OST2 - Yogensha, Hidan, Kouen
Britney Spears - Circus
Aqua - Best Friends
SlipKnot - Scream
Vanilla Ninja - Liar
and so on and so on...~

4a musician in the guild asking about Music :D? Empty interesting :) Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:17 pm

kattandra

kattandra
Star

i hink there wil be some interresting stuff on this cause many of us got very different taste of music Smile

and i agree with elli on listening to everything i just listed what i mostly listen to Smile and the japaneese songs i listen to i found a translation for before doing so XD

and sharte i were looking forward for your answer i had a feeling that you had an interresting taste (from my point of view) seems i were correct Smile

Skyfish

Star

Genres
Drum n bass, triphop, gabba, chill/lounge, trance, techno, dubstep, trancestep
Rock, Punk (and i mean german political punk when i say that), Metal (not the gay new metal shit you listen to), nothing that involves growling or generally being gay, ska, jazz
.. basically anything except emo shit, pop, rnb and house tends to be annoying as fuck, too (read: cascada etc)
im not a huge fan of OSTs and stuff, but I do appreciate it from time to time, along with some BGM from games
also, classic is great (im serious)

Bands
The Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, The Bates, Pendulum, Manu Chao, Air, SoundTeMP (the guys that made the Ragnarok BGM as well as for other games), Gorillaz

Favorite Songs
They change all the time, depending on I dont even know what.
Right now its this (once again, oh so often...)

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

So um. I listen to almost every genre - except most of techno and new pop music or whatever it's called - I mean Bieber and stuff like that... Though I do like some of the songs from Disney stars...
Basically, I don't discriminate, when I like something, I listen to it XD
Also, I like music in any languages, sometimes I don't need to know the meaning but when I do, I try to find translation.

I like classical music, OSTs, latino, folk, celtic and medieval music, old songs, pop, rock, some rap and some rnb, rock'n'roll, country, lot of funny songs (like anything by Lonely Island or Electric Six), all kinds of metal, instrumental songs, and well, idk, I don't really separate by genre, only by whatever suits me xD Oh and I kind of have a weak spot for duets, and I love it, when there are violins in music, that's not classical Very Happy

Some of my favorite bands/singers are (in no particular order):
Enya, Juanes, Elan(that's a slovak band), Hammerfall, Beatles, Lonely Island, Joe Hisaishi, whoever did the soundtrack for Princess Tutu, Blackmore's Night, Vienna Teng, Asonance, Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Rammstein, Shania Twain, Two Steps From Hell, Many anime soundtracks, Mulan soundtrack, Watchmen soundtrack, Guang Liang, Ritsuko Okazaki, Michael Flatley, etc. xD

My favorite songs change all the time too, here are some of them:

Sen no Yoru wo Koete by Aqua Timez

Sunshine by Vaquero

Hoy by Gloria Estefan

May it Be by Enya

Tonight, tonight, tonight by Beat Crusaders

Il Mio Canto Libero by Laura Pausini and Juanes

Another Heart Calls by All-American Rejects

Zhi Neng Bao Zhe Ni by Guang Liang and Fish Leong

here's a translation of the last one, if you want it >.>

DJ

DJ
Nebula

I listen to essentially anything, although I avoid modern pop/rap/country as much as possible.

I'd recommend some bands but I'm posting this from a cell phone on a sketchy Internet connection. ^^"

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

Kainen

Kainen
Star

I listen to just about anything, but here are my favorite bands:
Three Days Grace
Likin Park
Skillet
30 Seconds to Mars
Adam Lambert
Boys Like Girls
Breaking Benjamin
Fall out Boy
Within Temptation
T.A.T.U

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Kainen wrote:I listen to just about anything, but here are my favorite bands:
Three Days Grace
Likin Park
Skillet
30 Seconds to Mars
Adam Lambert
Boys Like Girls
Breaking Benjamin
Fall out Boy
Within Temptation
T.A.T.U

Kainen? i love your taste of music thats more or less the exact same fav bands i got XD just add a couple of Industrial dance bands and it'll be right XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum