Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

thx college, thx

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1thx college, thx Empty thx college, thx Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

You know what's really goddamn annoying? =_=

In one of my units at college I'm learning to use Authorware, it's basically a multimedia creator, you make quizzes, interactive presentations etc etc that kind of boring garble.

The reason we have to learn this is to get us prepared for the "real" world where we will require skills such as using authorware, and that's a quote coming from my teacher. At the same time she mentioned that the computing industry is moving so fast foward that it's important to update and keep ahead of the game.

Authorwares last update:

Stable release 7.02 / 2003

Oh look.

Development status Discontinued

Why does Adobe plan to discontinue development of Authorware?
The eLearning market has transitioned to Adobe Flash® and Adobe Captivate® software over the years. Authorware is a mature product and demand has continually declined to where it is no longer economically viable for Adobe to continue development.

thx for the useless knowledge

2thx college, thx Empty Re: thx college, thx Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 pm

DJ

DJ
Nebula

Modern education, forever slow

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

3thx college, thx Empty Re: thx college, thx Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

same with my school XD

WE GOT THE NEWEST WINDOWS AND THE NEWEST PLUGINS!! Very Happy

theire using winodws XP Proffesional 64 bit 86X (32 bit)

and theire using Flashplayer 5 or sumtin O.o

same goes for all other plugins adding to that theire using the office 2007 and not the 2011 or 12
java isn't even installed and i could go on nothing is new about those computers... but they are at least better than normal school computers they got an intel core I3 processor as only difference they can barely run internet explorer Razz

so elli all schools and educations are like this its really stupid they are trying to learn ppl stuff when they themselves need to update their shit XD

4thx college, thx Empty Holy bullshit Batman. Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 am

Pollen

Pollen
Star

So did you say something to your instructor? I don't mean did you bitch him/her out or anything like that. You should if you haven't yet, you're paying for that education, so unless you're a time traveler you shouldn't have to pay to learn to use something that hasn't been in use for 8 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum