Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

weird server connecting troubles O.o

+3
Skyfish
Ellioru
kattandra
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty weird server connecting troubles O.o Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 pm

kattandra

kattandra
Star

its often im just sitting in a location chatting and beeing afkish for a whole day and it seems that sometimes i get disconnected and then arent allowed to relogin -.- i dunno if others have tried this i know its not my connection which is too bad since im using a Cabled 60mb connection XD

anyone else tried this or its just me? of some reason it always happens when im talking with people -.- XD

and sry for just poofing today but it happened again XD luvz ya'll <3 XD

2weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Tried pinging the server? Just cause you have a high amount of mb doesn't mean you'll have a smooth connection.

3weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Skyfish

Star

The thing is, there is nothing wrong.

This is intended server behaviour. I've only had this happen once and funny enough, that was today. I afk'd in guild town and was chatting in gqchat and scanning through the archive for equipments because I was writing my guide and was disconnected.

But I was able to log in again right away.

4weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:49 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Well its annoying as hell ... Cause i cant log back in When it happens ... XD

5weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:00 am

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

It sometimes happens to me too, if you can't log back in, try it again. Sometimes it won't let me log in the first time, but when I restart client, it works.
And yesterday, it looked like whole Aeria was down for some time, so I went to bed... xD

6weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:03 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Oh well same here But When it happens to me its møre like retry tomoz -.- XD i hate it sometimes im on mainly to chat XD

7weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:08 am

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

Yeah xD
Maybe it's another anti spambot measure lol, so that they can't just stay online and spam all the time...

8weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Maybe But arent they switching chars constantly?

9weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 am

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

Maybe. I never thought about it xD

10weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 am

Sharte

Sharte
Star

Ranuncul wrote:And yesterday, it looked like whole Aeria was down for some time, so I went to bed... xD

Yesterday was maintenance : D

11weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 am

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

Oh so that's why Very Happy But it wasn't announced in the usual way, right? And Aeria website didn't work at that time as well xD

12weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Lolz well i didnt know about that maintenance XD i guess aeria sux at announcing this stuff XD?

13weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Aeria have a calender with stuff like that listed on already, the website is updated, and they say it in-game.. infact they count down the time so you know when the server is going to go down.

14weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:20 pm

kattandra

kattandra
Star

well then i can't see that cause i were in the middle of a conversation and then i got kicked off without a single warning but BALA getting something from the crystal altar (again)

15weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash
Star

I was experiencing a similar issue as kattandra ever since the release of the Nov 7th patch. Would get "Connection Lost" every 20-30 minutes. Pinged the servers, none were dropping any packets, all seemed fine. This was also expressed as an issue on the EE shoutbox by numerous other people so it is likely an Aeria mess up. It has calmed down now at the time of me posting this and I have not been logged off for 3 hours, hopefully whatever was causing the issue has subsided.

16weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 am

Skyfish

Star

It has only happened to me when sitting still, regardless of chatting or using the interface.

Not moving for an extended period of time => Chance to be disconnected.

At least that's how it's been for me lately. Even when I have shop booth open. =(

17weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:55 am

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

I got an email today about this issue, they said they released a patch now, and if patching doesn't work, we should download a new client and reinstall Smile

18weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 am

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Email from aeria.

Hi,
We are aware of the issues many players had regarding our launcher, and we have updated our servers to fix it! We greatly appreciate your patience during this time. Please try patching normally first. If that does not work, please uninstall and install our new client from our download page!
In addition to this issue, we have also fixed the graphical issues for Racial Crafting. You may have also had issues involving placing furniture in your Player Housing, which has also been fixed!
We have some exciting new content coming very soon, including the new Ursun and Halfkin races, a new class, new Heroic Trials, and much much more! Please stay tuned to our forums for more information!
The link to our General Discussion forums can be found here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1345
Thank you again for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in-game!

weird server connecting troubles O.o Preview

19weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

ursun sounds nice but what the hell is a halfkin?

20weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 am

DJ

DJ
Nebula

^Basically a race of kids

So it's for pedos *cough*sky*cough*

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

21weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Skyfish

Star

awww yeahh finally~~

22weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Usually there's 1 big update per month, so I'm finding it a bit weird they're announcing all this stuff already as "coming soon", since it's also pointing at a cap rise...

23weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Skyfish

Star

Huh? It doesnt point at a cap raise at all imho.
Cap raise always comes with a bunch of new areas, so maybe they will just keep us at bay with releasing the two races and lvl 60 trials for a couple of months ~~

1st Month = New trials
2nd month = ursun
3rd month = halfkin/eternal child

or something like that, i presume. Unless aeria gets shit done finally and releases it all in one big patch (yeah, as if..)

cap raise always comes with a bunch of new areas, so maybe they will just keep us at bay with releasing the two races and lvl 60 trials for a couple of months ~~

Also, from my experience there's always a gap between cool patches. So maybe they release trials + ursun, next month crap patch with no content maybe bugfixes, THEN halfkin...

24weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Skyfish wrote:Huh? It doesnt point at a cap raise at all imho.
Cap raise always comes with a bunch of new areas, so maybe they will just keep us at bay with releasing the two races and lvl 60 trials for a couple of months ~~

1st Month = New trials
2nd month = ursun
3rd month = halfkin/eternal child

or something like that, i presume. Unless aeria gets shit done finally and releases it all in one big patch (yeah, as if..)

cap raise always comes with a bunch of new areas, so maybe they will just keep us at bay with releasing the two races and lvl 60 trials for a couple of months ~~

Also, from my experience there's always a gap between cool patches. So maybe they release trials + ursun, next month crap patch with no content maybe bugfixes, THEN halfkin...

It does point at a cap rise.

a new class

Ranger.

Aeria works with what they can, it's not about Aeria getting shit done - but more so x-legend giving them the go ahead.

25weird server connecting troubles O.o Empty Re: weird server connecting troubles O.o Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Skyfish

Star

By this point, I'm pretty sure they'll launch Samurai before ranger, which only requires lvl 60, Hunter and Warrior 60.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next