Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ways to earn gold and eternal coins [read below]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sharte

Sharte
Star

Ways to earn gold and eternal coins

Hello and welcome to reading a guide on how to earn gold and eternal coins.
Below I will be noting and explaining some common ways to make gold and eternal coins.
If there's something I have missed, please say so and I will add it and give credit.

• Main story line quests and repeatable quests
    The first and most common way to earn gold is to do main story line quests (green crystal) and repeatable quests (blue crystal). To know which ones are which, press L and under Unaquired Quests you can see the areas, colors and names of quests.
    From there on you can go to the desired NPC that gives the quest and get started.
  • Guild quests (area)
    A good way to get guild fame (10 guild fame) and gold is by doing guild quests (GQ) in areas.
    You can buy them at our town (Eden Glen) from NPC named Town Bulletin Board. Another place you can buy them from is Aven from NPC Guild Quest Off. (454, 358)
  • Guild quests (DNG)
    Another good way to make both gold and guild fame (20 fame) is to do guild DNG quests. Buying those quests cost (depending on quest level) but they give twice as much(?) gold when completed. Those can be bought outside DNG area, from Soul Guardian.
  • Auctions

1. Buy low, sell high
      The title says it all. Keep an eye open for good Auctions or low priced items on Stalls. If you know the real price you can buy it low and resell it for a higher price and profit.
      For example:
      Let's say you have around 100G at hand. You see eden crystals at sale for 50G or less. They are usually valued 55G+. You buy as many as you can and resell for a higher price. Easy profit but it takes time to sell some things. Patience and money needed.

2. Get stuff, sell it
      You can either get rare armor (from armor boxes), weapons, gems, enchants or what ever at this point that people would buy. Check the prices on Auctions and sell it either with the same price as there or lower (for faster sells).
      Edit: if you get an armor box you can either sell it to other players via trade, auction or stall.
      Or you can open it and receive the armor inside it. If you don't like or need it, you can sell it for 8G+
      Thanks Mekurashi and Skyfish!

• Sell free Eden Crystals
    Free eden crystals. Too good to be true huh? Well actually you can get free eden crystals. And I don't mean the ones for eternal coins.
    The way you can get them is, War Stones.
    You can get war stones from Territory Wars (TW) and daily arena quest.
    For daily arena quest go to NPC Kimoso in Aven (435, 379). For TW you need to be on when it starts and take the quest from a nearby NPC. When completed the quest, hand it in to Amos (468, 365) in Aven.
    When you have atleast 10 War Stones, you can trade them for 1 Eden Crystal.

Eternal coins

There is another shop at in-game Itemmall (press I) where you can buy stuff for eternal coins. They sell potions, charms, dyes and so on.

But where to get eternal coins from?
  • First of all, you can get 2 eternal coins every 2 hours from an NPC called Goth (343, 266) in Aven.
    Notice: you need to be lv 40 in order to receive the chest.
  • You can also get coins from doing guild quests that Town Defense Lead gives. He can be found in guild town (Eden Glen) when you first enter. ONLY take the first quest (lv20). From those quests you can also get free Repair Hammers and 1 eternal coin per quest. Since you can do max 6 quests a day, you can get 6 eternal coins.
    Here's what you'll get per each quest:
    Ways to earn gold and eternal coins [read below] Guildquest1
    Thank you Skyfish!
  • One more way to get eternal coins is to complete the daily arena quest. You can get the quest from NPC Kimoso in Aven (435, 379). You need to take part in 3 arena matches, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose.
    Notice: you need to be lv 30 in order to do the daily arena quest.
    When quest is completed, you'll receive the following:
    Ways to earn gold and eternal coins [read below] Battle_coins

When you receive Territory Chests, you can open them to get War Stones.
Each Chest can give you up to 100(?) stones. Usually they give max 9 stones per chest, but if you're lucky you could even get 30 or 40 or more.
Ways to earn gold and eternal coins [read below] War_chest
I was lucky once and I screenshot it ; D I once even got 40+, but then I forgot to take a screenshot.

Last edited by Sharte on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some images and descriptions)

DJ

DJ
Nebula

This is a great little guide for those just starting out and trying to find some ways to make cash!

I would like to point out that armor that drops from "Armor Boxes" are always Non-Tradeable. These boxes drop from legion elites that spawn randomly in areas.

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

Skyfish

Star

You can sell Armor Boxes to other players, or just open them and use the equip / see if you can/want to use it and then sell it to an NPC for a good chunk of gold, too.

Sharte

Sharte
Star

DJ wrote:This is a great little guide for those just starting out and trying to find some ways to make cash!

I would like to point out that armor that drops from "Armor Boxes" are always Non-Tradeable. These boxes drop from legion elites that spawn randomly in areas.

Thanks Meku, I'll update it right away~
(I completely forgot they were NT and only good for selling)

Sharte

Sharte
Star

Skyfish wrote:You can sell Armor Boxes to other players, or just open them and use the equip / see if you can/want to use it and then sell it to an NPC for a good chunk of gold, too.

Thanks Sky, edited/added it~

6Ways to earn gold and eternal coins [read below] Empty yeah Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Rastman

Rastman
Star

U guys are really helpful now i go and do stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum