Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herro guys - shop ideas!

+2
DJ
Ellioru
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Herro guys - shop ideas! Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Hi. C:

We'll be making our own shop here on the forums which you can spend your points on. Yes, points, you know what you get every time you make a post? Yeah.

So far I've decided on having 10g per x points, but I'm more curious about what you guys would like. It can be in-game or here on the forums, i.e: your own custom group, and such. I'm interested to hear what you guys think would be cool and a recommended point amount? C:

Also, the shop has to be manually done. We'll be setting up a category for it where you will post what you'd like to exchange your current points for, then I will have to manually deduct those points and you'll receive whatever you're buying! It's super simple so there's nothing to worry about.

We could also have events in-game which would result in forum points being added to your account. Smile

2Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

DJ

DJ
Nebula

I think adding CP/EXP/Loot Charms, Repair Hammers etc would be a good idea. Just small things that make life easier in-game.

As for forum goodies, maybe a custom title would be something fun to earn.

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

3Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 am

Sharte

Sharte
Star

I agree with DJ, small stuff like charms and RH sound good.
If possible Auric jewels too : D

What kind of IG events?
Hide and seek?
Roll the dice?
Trivia?

It would be fun either way, looking forward to it.

Maybe if possible we could also sell racial crafting (I'd love to see it!) like gems and dyes and such.

Perhaps even those potions... which increase str, wiz, agi etc for a short amount of time.

4Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 am

Skyfish

Star

The thing is, cp charms and tradeable repair hammers don't grow on trees either, and aurics are super expensive..

Also, I'm already spamming a lot of nonsense here which doesn't contribute - this shop thingy might encourage others to do so, too. XD

Thus, I'd suggest a rather high "exchange rate" between points and gold, as in "gold value - paid out in items".

Maybe 10 or 5 posts = 1g or so? Can't be paid out - must be saved for an item. x)

5Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Don't worry, it'll be a high exchange rate. But yes, keep the suggestions affordable. /dead

6Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 am

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

By the way - I have nothing against the CP/EXP charm ideas, they'll probably be implemented. Razz Prices for them do come quite low at times.

7Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Kainen

Kainen
Star

Ya, i like the Cp charms and ex charms especially!

As for IG events, hide and seek is ALWAYS fun. Also, guessing the song from lyrics is pretty fun too.

8Herro guys - shop ideas! Empty Re: Herro guys - shop ideas! Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

hide and seek would be fun tho very hard XD i guess it should be limited to something like 1 area tho that area could differ from time to time XD?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum