Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

so anyone saw any movies recently? :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1so anyone saw any movies recently? :) Empty so anyone saw any movies recently? :) Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

i was watching a movie and wondered if anyone else had seen movie recently Smile?
i just saw Gnomeo and Juliett whichis a garden gnome vertion of romeo and juliett XD
and earlier this week i were i the cinema to see Tintin (which was just a filmed game in my head...)

anyone else? Very Happy

Kainen

Kainen
Star

I went with a friend to see Gnomeo and Juliet for her little brother's party and i loved it! But something happened to the screen and i was never able to see the end... Sad

I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail today in world history! i love this movie so i was really into it and laughed until my guts hurt Very Happy

I'm excited b/c im gonna go watch the new pirates of the Carribean with some freinds, i hope it's as good as the previews!! Laughing

kattandra

kattandra
Star

pirates of the crribean is always good mate Smile
if you want i got a downloaded copy of gnomeo and juliett in an okay quality?

Blaze3713

Star

I saw Captain America: The First Avenger back in August. It was awesome.

kattandra

kattandra
Star

i really wanted to see that one but it only ran for like 2 days in dk's cinemas and then it got pulled out again -.- so i downloaded it but its a vertion where a dude is using handheld cam in the cinema XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum