Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you pick your handle?

+5
kattandra
Ranuncul
RoflaMage
DJ
Blaze3713
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How did you pick your handle? Empty How did you pick your handle? Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Blaze3713

Star

What it says on the opening. For example, I picked by name from my favorite game, Soul Blazer, and the numbers from the manga, Rave Master.

How about you? Question

2How did you pick your handle? Empty Re: How did you pick your handle? Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:03 pm

DJ

DJ
Nebula

My ign is a rough romanji translation of 盲視, which is Japanese for Blindsight. Normally it would be Mekura-shi, but EE doesn't like hyphens. xD

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

3How did you pick your handle? Empty Re: How did you pick your handle? Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:25 pm

RoflaMage

RoflaMage
Star

I was a hunter named RoflaHunter in WoW. And I started as a mage in this game but found Cleric was a lot more fun to play.

4How did you pick your handle? Empty Re: How did you pick your handle? Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 am

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

I picked my name (and looks xD) from the book by Szapkowski, The Witcher. It's a Slovak surname of Triss Merigold. (merigold is buttercup in Polish, and ranuncul is buttercup in Latin...)
I liked how it sounded, and I also like Triss, so that's why. xD

5How did you pick your handle? Empty Re: How did you pick your handle? Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

im the only without a cool reason XD
my has the origin of a 500 click on the random name generator in Never Winter Nights 2 tho i like this name always did Smile

6How did you pick your handle? Empty Re: How did you pick your handle? Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Skyfish

Star

Am I the only one who thought DJ's name came from meku, which means to masturbate? (im kidding, even though its true, we call him masturbate allday~)

By the way, mekura alone means blindness already, but also ignorance. At least thats the word I learned for blindness.
I always wondered why theres a shi appended to your name but figured its meant like mekura-shi, because the eyesight has died or something~

Aaanyways, Skyfish is a name I use from time to time, when others of my main names are already taken.
It's from the manga/anime/video game trilogy called Eureka 7 which is set in a world where theres some weird energy waves floating through the air. People surf on them with boards and theres also huge aircraft, similar to battleships.
Anyways, theres these strange creatues that fly on those waves called Skyfish and I thought they were pretty cool and took the name at some point in some game and use it on a regular basis since.

7How did you pick your handle? Empty Re: How did you pick your handle? Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Kainen

Kainen
Star

Mine's not very cool either.... I've just always liked this name, it sounds pretty cool. I think i picked it up from a charaxter in a book, but im not sure which one Question

8How did you pick your handle? Empty Durr Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash
Star

Because rainbow pony is best pony (i would add an image but i can't cuz im new lols)

9How did you pick your handle? Empty The handle I'm using for the forums... Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Pollen

Pollen
Star

is what I generally use but more often than not it's taken. Pollen is the name of a song I enjoy and it's kind of stuck as a handle. ^^

Tubbs (ign) is a shortened version of an inside joke and is my second choice when Pollen is taken (after Pollenn of course).

Song!It's quite different and an acquired taste.
vAAITBS1TGg
(can't post links yet so just search that on youtube or drop it after the "watch?" at the end of a youtube video URL)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum