Illusive Guild's Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illusive Guild's Forums
Illusive Guild's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illusive Guild's Forums

A forum for the Eden Eternal guild of ultimate silliness, Illusive. =D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself. =3

+8
SpecialEd
Ranuncul
Skyfish
Rastman
Kainen
Ellioru
Parkyr
DJ
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Introduce yourself. =3 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

DJ

DJ
Nebula

Basically what the the title says.

Hi, my name is DJ. I also go by Mekurashi in Eden Eternal. I'm level 55 60 and an avid Bard main. Don't use War Rhyme, it's just not worth it.

Outside of the game, I'm a 6'2", 17-year old American who plays way too many games. I plan to major in Game Design and Software Development, and hope to eventually be working with one of the popular game development companies. Also, potatoes.

Your turn, gogo.

Last edited by DJ on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

https://illusive.forumotion.co.uk

2Introduce yourself. =3 Empty My name is Parkyr Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Parkyr

Nebula

Well following DJs example/

My name is Parkyr. One of the first that is left when Ellioru started the game. I am level 55 in the game. I do have all classes but warlock. Mainly play healer or ranged.

Outside the game. I am 36 from Nebraska, Usa. Currently getting unemployment and soon in January disability due to having Crohn's disease. Would really rather be working. Do have a Bachelors in Political science{wouldnt recommend it as never used it}. I spend most of my time spending with my nephews and nieces when can. The older boy 10 is here called bellows. the two young boys 5&4 believe they created the game and always tell me "I put that monster there!"

3Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 am

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

Hi, my name is Bob, but you can call me Leni. C: I'm a 18 year old chick who resides in England, you are welcome to stalk me if you're into that kind of stuff. Also, potatoes. I do a college course related to IT support, game/web design and general internet-y stuff. yeah.

4Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Kainen

Kainen
Star

Heya people call me Ash, and i'm still in highschool. I love gaming; from Xbox 360 to my laptop. I'm a great Lacrosse goalie and because of sports and AP classes I can't be on alot, but I try to be Very Happy

5Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Rastaman Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Rastman

Rastman
Star

Hey all, Damian is the name. Looking to tank and damage.

Hail from Trinidad...(Google it) and its true.....

Rasta is De Master....Dred....Respect to All....

6Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Skyfish

Star

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

DUN DUN DUN DUN

TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST

TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE

POTATOMON!!

OOOHH MAMMAAAA

I like Ponies.
Introduce yourself. =3 Freddie-mercury-rage-pose-template-351x250

7Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Ranuncul

Ranuncul
Star

Hi, I'm Veronika and I'm a girl living in Slovakia. I'm studying IT at the moment.
I like games of (almost) all kind and EE is my favorite MMO right now Smile

Also, I was sick for two weeks so I was able to play all day, but next week I gotta go back to school so won't be able to be on so much... I'll try tho Smile
That's also why I'm trying so hard to level up now :3

8Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Skyfish

Star

I guess I possibly should eventually might maybe asdf write a serious introduction here.

Hi, my name is Eric.
I'm german, 20, male, unemployed, alcoholic, lunatic, gaming-addicted, super cool, awesome, talented, lazy, a bronie.

This'll do.

9Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Ellioru

Ellioru
Luna

lol eric

10Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Skyfish

Star

FFffff~~~

11Introduce yourself. =3 Empty They call me Ed, SpecialEd Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 pm

SpecialEd

Star

Hi,

I'm DW, I live in the midwest region of the U.S. I work full time in a factory building emergency brake assemblies. My Eden character is healing focused cleric/bard. I'm looking forward to running dungeons with you all! Very Happy

12Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Blaze3713

Star

I'm Blaze. I like gaming and good TV shows. I'm also prepairing to become game reviewer.

13Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:21 pm

RoflaMage

RoflaMage
Star

I'm RoflaMage and I'm currently a lowly level 32 Cleric main. I live in Victoria, B.C (or Canada). I'm a grade 11 student in High school who is planning to go into Law when I graduate.

Few things to note is I may not be talkative but I will warm up eventually. I enjoy League of Legends and play it currently. I played WoW for 4 years, Aion for 6 months and a bunch of other MMO for like a week.

14Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 am

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Hey im kat or katt or katandra or whatever
my ingame char is caster based since i don't like melee combat unless its real life (pacifist) i will be on from time to time and i will talk endlessly if i got anything to say XD i mostly log on to talk with the guild and then sometimes to do quests and fill in my g req XD

im called shadow and use that as my real name since thats what ive been called for like 11 year tho my real name is sebastian Smile ... im a 17 year old dude and i live in denmark :)on fynen XD
i may be pretty weird sometimes - my bestie always ends up shouting at me cause i love animals so i kinda go and talk with every animal i see so yeah i growl i miauw and purr and stuff XD
what i do in my spare time is gaming and im currently being educated in decoration regarding sale's and shop's Smile my biggest interest must be music Smile im a very advanced bassist (playing da base!) and im a singer (scream and growl style tho)
anyone wanna stalk me then i would be pretty easy to find just search for sebastian shadow on face and add the guy in kilt XD

cya'll ingame Very Happy

15Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Lagwagon

Star

Hey, thanks for taking in such a noob.

My name is shawn im 25, Nursing student from California, USA.
currently just play when i get the chance so consider me a casual. I am always looking for some new friends and its great to be a part of the guild. i think thats it for now.

16Introduce yourself. =3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself. =3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:59 pm

kattandra

kattandra
Star

Lagwagon wrote:Hey, thanks for taking in such a noob.

My name is shawn im 25, Nursing student from California, USA.
currently just play when i get the chance so consider me a casual. I am always looking for some new friends and its great to be a part of the guild. i think thats it for now.

aww lag youre not a noob youre an awesome person Very Happy <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum